social icons

search

The Reading Cow

Read 'til the cows come home...

more from the blog

REVIEW: Escaping Destiny (The Fae Chronicles #3) by Amelia Hutchins

Synopsis

I thought things couldn't get worse. I was wrong.
I found out what I really wanted and was forced to give him up. Just as I found out who I really am, I was presented to the elusive Horde King as a gift.
This was the mystical being I was hidden from for more than twenty years.
Although Ryder promised to save me, I couldn't let him get near this creature, so I willingly (sort of) signed myself over to be his new plaything.
Now in the Horde Realm, nothing is going remotely like I thought it would.
My powers and emotions are on the fritz, and each day seems to bring surprises that I am not sure how to deal with.
The Horde King thinks he has me exactly where he wants me.
He thinks he has taken all of my options away.
I still have choices.
Embracing what destiny has planned for me, or escaping it.



My Thoughts

I don't want to give too much away for those that haven't read this series yet, but I will say this:

The Fae Chronicles by Amelia Hutchins has fast become a favourite of mine. With each book I have found myself loving the characters a little more, and connecting with them a little deeper.

As Syn discovers and gets to see more of her native land, so do we as readers, and it makes me feel like I am taking this journey with her.

Each book continues where the previous one left us, and I absolutely adore a continuing series.

If you are holding back from beginning to read this series like I was, DON'T. Grab the first book and dive right in! They are amazing, and you won't be disappointed.

My Rating

Comments

Profile Photo

The Reading Cow

Profile Bio

My name is Kylie and I live in the state of Victoria, Australia.

I am a wife, mother of 3, lover of books and a Kindle 1-Click addict!

Instagram

Blog Archive

BROWSE THROUGH PAST BLOG POSTS


Currently Reading

Goodreads Challenge

2022 Reading Challenge

2022 Reading Challenge
Kylie Lacovich has read 0 books toward her goal of 40 books.
hide